Elstar Therapeutics is a biotechnology start-up company focused on the discovery of novel protein based
drugs for treating life threatening cancers and serious autoimmune diseases. We are undergoing rapid
growth and seeking a dynamic, high energy Executive Assistant to join our Finance and Operations team
and engage in a wide variety of activities. In this role you will provide critical day-to-day support to the
running of our company. Elstar offers a dynamic and highly collaborative work environment with a
generous compensation and benefits package. We welcome inquiries from qualified, enthusiastic
candidates with a passion for excellence.
- Provide administrative support for CBO, including scheduling of meetings and travel
arrangements and calendar management.
- Partner with scientific staff to track Clinical Research Organizations activity, budget and invoices.
- Create and maintain multiple data rooms for due diligence activities with potential external
- Manage external agreements process (confidentiality/master services/material transfer
agreements and licenses)
- Potential projects around intellectual property and competitive intelligence
- Ad hoc project support as needed
- College Degree and /or 3-4 years strong executive assistant experience in a fast-paced
- MS Office proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook
- Google suite proficiency: Calendar, Mail, Sheets, Doc, Slides, Drive
- Ability to independently establish priorities, balance demands between multiple tasks and meet
- Must be a team player though have strong initiative and the ability to work independently when
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Work independently when required