Elstar Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated, inquisitive and skilled research associate to join our Immunology department. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and performing cell-based assays within the Immunology team achieving common team goals. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive, in addition to possessing excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and strong problem-solving skills. Maintain high productivity as a team player in a fast-paced collaborative environment and exhibit capacity to multitask and quickly adapt to changing priorities. Elstar is dedicated to discovering innovative immunotherapeutic modalities to treat cancer patients.
The successful candidate is expected to perform and excel in the following areas:
- Perform ex-vivo and in-vitro cellular assays with an emphasis on flow cytometry and immuno-assays including ELISA and MSD
- Analyze and interpret data and generate high-quality summary reports in a timely manner, and present findings in the inter and intra departmental group meetings
- Document experimental data and results and maintain a current and accurate electronic notebook (ELN)
- Support routine activities that ensure general laboratory and instrument maintenance
- Ability to act independently and work as a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, knowledge of MS office and Google G Suite.
Research Associate: BA or MS in Biology or a related field.
Senior Research Associate: BS with 5+ years of experience in Immunology, or MS with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Background in immunology or molecular and cellular biology.
- Experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry, ELISA, immunological assays, and cell culture.
- Proficient in cell culture aseptic technique
- Immunology: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Elstar does not offer H1B sponsorship/VISA petition